Custom 500 | NOT RETRO. ORIGINAL.
Throwbacks and retro lids are nice, but nothing beats an original. Back in 1954 Bell founder Roy Richter formed his first helmet out of fiberglass and named it the “500.” Bell’s Custom 500 pays homage to Richter’s original design while adding modern protective technology to bring the design up-to-date.
- Low-Profile Composite Shell
- 5 shell and EPS liner sizes ensure a low profile look
- Multi Density EPS liner
- Integrates 5 snap pattern for aftermarket shields and visors
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure and strap keeper
- Leather D-ring pull
- Bell branded, lined helmet bag included
- Industry-leading five-year warranty
Weight: 1175 +/-50 Grams
Certification: ECE 2205
Sizes Available – XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
|Dimensions||60 x 60 x 60 cm|
2 Extra Large, Extra Large, Extra Small, Large, Medium, Small