£530.00 inc VAT
This is the MRB designed RaceTour cylinder kit. They offer significant improvements with respect to power.
This kit is a design of Mark Broadhurst for fast road use. The engines are easy to ride and feel like an original Innocenti Lambretta engine with double the power of a standard 200 cc engine. The kit is easy to fit and comes with all the needed studs, washers, gaskets and so on.
Update: Piston made in Italy by Meteor with running-in coating.
- Ceramic plated alloy barrel
- Four fixings of exhaust stub
- 200 cc inlet stud spacing on small and large block barrels
- Italian made (Meteor) piston kit with running-in coating (195cc =Ø65mm, 225cc =Ø70mm)
- Two 1 mm piston rings (made in Italy)
- Fully CNC machined anti warp head made from billet alloy with recess into bore and four additional fixing screws (8 fixings in total). Made in Germany.
- Compression ratio for highest reliability
- Porting spec for high powered touring with lots of torque and wide power band
- Improved fuel economy saves money paying for the kit long term
- Improved casting thickness around the cylinder head and base gasket, so it can be easily tuned
Out of stock
|Dimensions||45 x 30 x 30 cm|